DBZ Goku Turns Evil Ep 3 DBZ Goku Turns Evil Ep 3

It's really good.

Kept me entertained throughout, besides the crazy long speech in the middle. You prolly don't even need to have talking in the next one.

Tactical0125 responds:

If I did it wouldn't be that long. Although it's going to be 3 on 1, the fighting will get pretty repetitive lol. It will probably be mostly fighting, with a twist lol =)

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Great!

Awesome job here, love the colors and style of the show.

The music is absolutely superb!

I gave you a 8 due to lack of sound effects. I would have loved to hear the gun fire, the dragon breathing flames and munching down on the food, his wings flapping in the wind, ect. I think pushing those sound effects further back in the background and keeping the music nice and loud would have been great.

Coping With Death Coping With Death

Boring

Wish I was high while watching this, then it wouldn't be so boring. It is good for a first animation I guess, just nothing really happens in the animation for long periods of time. You need to quicken the pace to make this more bearable.

I gave you extra points for decent animation and song.

Drunken Stick Drunken Stick

DUDE!

I love old Jackie Chan movies, this brought me back.

goku vs adult gohan goku vs adult gohan

Oh shit!

That was badass!

Rebecca Rebecca

Fucked up...

... but that's why I love it! Great animation, funny as hell, make more.

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Amazing!

Nothing bad about this at all! Love the humor, like when the dude fell down the stairs.

Pico: The Herpes Escape Pico: The Herpes Escape

Random Crap..

..yet funny as hell! Not too many laugh out load moments for me, but I totally love the animation, and use of the power rangers theme.

Megaslap Megaslap

Sweet.

I would love to think that the Dr. and Megaman have conversations like that before a mission.

The animation could be better, but it serves it's purpose.

The voice acting was top notch, great work! I really feel like MM talks way too slow for the first joke to really be funny. Although it does make him sound like he is a slow thinker.

The ending could have been better, but this was a overall enjoyable experience!

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

Decent.

The art and the dialog was pretty cool, but very basic.

It was a little boring in my opinion, it lacks in artistic flair.

The cry for help with jokes was a little embarrassing.

The emo kid saves the entire show, but he still isn't laugh out loud funny, but then nothing really was to me. All in all, it's decent, with some good references to NG, and great voice acting.